Monday, October 10, 2011

Current Obsession: BaubleBar

Boho Drop Earrings

Patience is not something I am blessed with, especially when it comes to shopping.  So BaubleBar, a jewelry site where everything is made-to-order, and items typically come with a 2-4 week processing time before shipment, didn't exactly seem like a good fit for me.  (note: the earrings I ordered had a 2-4 week processing time, our friends @BaubleBar tell us most items actually ship within 24 hours!)

I am thrilled to report that the anticipation was worth it.  My first pick, neatly packaged with a sweet note from the site's owner, arrived a few days ago and I have  basically been wearing these gorgeous, dyed-jade drop earrings ever since.  With white button downs and navy pencil skirts to work, a flowy sundress to a friend's rooftop party (it's 80 degrees in mid-October, what else can you do?), and my favorite pairing to date, with a bright blue silk top and skinnies for drinks. 

I almost forgot to mention something key - these are $28!  I've already ordered a second pair for a friend's birthday gift, not to mention the white version of this pair for myself.   Apparently I'm not so bad with this patience thing after all!

Sign up for BaubleBar via this link!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring BaubleBar! (I run their social media.) Those earrings are one of our best-sellers! Enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - it's actually only a handful of items that require 2-4 weeks. We are able to ship most items the same day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for reaching out Grace! Those earrings are gorgeous & we've updated the post.

    ReplyDelete